Last Updated: May 29, 2023
- Agreement to Terms
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Xbase ("we," "us" or "our"), concerning your access to and use of the Xbase browser extension and any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Services”).
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You are at least 13 years of age.
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- User Responsibility
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The design, trademarks, service marks, and logos of the Services ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to Xbase, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under international laws and conventions.
- User Restrictions
- Access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by means other than through the interface that is provided by Xbase.
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Services.
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services.
You agree not to:
- Modifications to Services
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Services at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the jurisdiction in which Xbase is based without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org